ESPEN has decided to organize a second, fully virtual Congress for 2021.
With a big thank you to the Milano team, all of ESPEN will put its best energies and enthusiasm to continue to promote nutritional care through a virtual Congress, committed to disseminating the best science, education, and innovative concepts in our field.
We will aim at creating new opportunities for interaction, further innovations, and initiatives to enhance these exchanges, as well as effective presentation of original findings and new topics through a renewed and updated programme. We are committed to building an enhanced technical platform and tools to ensure fruitful and smooth participation for all.
We hope you will take advantage of the extended abstract submission deadline of 19 May, and contribute to the Congress by sharing and discussing your knowledge and data.
Time until Abstract Deadline
Abstract Submission Closes – 19 May 2021
Early Bird Registration Closes – 2 June 2021
to our latest news
- Highly relevant scientific programme and topics
- e-Posters and oral presentations
- Latest data from industry
- Update and build your skills
- Take part in LLL Courses
- Abstracts and papers available 24 hours a day
- LIVE scientific sessions
- Access to recorded sessions after Congress dates
- Networking opportunities and industry sessions
- Nutritional epidemiology
- Carbohydrate and lipid metabolism
- Protein and amino acid metabolism
- Hormones, mediators and immunity
- Vitamins, antioxidants and minerals
- Critical Care
- Liver and gastrointestinal tract
- Nutrition and chronic diseases
- Obesity and the metabolic syndrome
- Nutrition and cancer
- Nutritional techniques and formulations
- Qualitative design studies
- Perioperative care