Thank you for attending ESPEN 2019 in Krakow and helping us make our
41st Congress such a success!
Thanks you for joining ESPEN 2019!
On behalf of the European Society of Clinical nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN) and the Polish Society for Parenteral, Enteral Nutrition and Metabolism (POLSPEN), we thank you for joining the 41st ESPEN Congress 2019!
41st ESPEN Congress
A great opportunity for physicians, dietitians, pharmacists, nutritionists, scientists and nurses involved in the field of nutrition and metabolism to meet and discuss cutting edge science in an informal ambience, reinforcing old and stimulating new collaborations.
- Plenary: Cuthbertson Lecture & Wretlind Lecture
- ESPEN Symposia: Research Fellows’ & Clinical Trials
- Best Abstracts Session
- ESPEN Guidelines: presentation of new guidelines + two consensus meetings
- Oral Communications Sessions
- Poster Presentations
- Pro-Con Debate: GM Foods
- LLL Courses:Friday 30th August and Saturday 31st August: 15 LLL courses and 1 T-LLL course
- During the congress:Updated courses on nutrition in cancer patients, nutrition in the ICU, preoperative nutrition and obesity
- Two case discussions: COPD patient and a patient after bariatric surgery
- ESPEN Guidelines: Presentation of new guidelines & consensus meetings
- Posters Tour
- With “full access” registration you will have access to all the captured sessions during ESPEN 2019
- Over 80 hours of scientific and educational sessions
Food allergy and disease
Nutrients and muscle anabolism
Nutrients and the immune system
Nutrition and cardiorespiratory disease
Nutrition and cognition
Nutrition and the kidney
Nutrition in children
Nutrition in the older patient
Nutrition in transplantation
Public health nutrition
Vitamins and micronutrients
A warm welcome from krakow
Kraków, also spelled Cracow or Krakow, is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Vistula River in the Lesser Poland region, the city dates back to the 7th century.