Programme and Topics
Please note the new format for the 2021 Congress!
- LIVE scheduled content during the congress dates (CEST time zone).
- New sessions including “Meet the Guidelines Experts”, WHO-ESPEN Joint session, COVID updates and more!
- E-Poster and video recordings of over 750 accepted abstracts.
- 15 LLL Courses (7-9 Sept) with CME accreditation (pre-registration required).
- 2 LLL Live Courses open to all during the congress days.
- Virtual networking hubs and virtual industry exhibition.
- Extended on-demand access to the platform for up to 12 months.
All times shown are in CEST. Convert to your time zone here